Okay as you can tell I am a little obsessed with my heat press! This will be my last post about it. JUST KIDDING! I am sure there will be more!
Like I said earlier I had this design ready for when I needed to do t-shirts for football season but I didn't know at that time I was going to have a heat press and while I might have gone a little overboard right now I am LOVIN IT!
I had to do the same method of "inset" as I did in a post earlier this week. I put the glitter HTV down first and then went in with the other colors, making sure to use the original "transfer sheet" for the glitter layer over the color and transfer layer so it wouldn't stick. I did leave the nose plain because it was suppose to be orange and I thought it would look funny.
So last weekend I had a four day weekend and I think I was able to get a lot accomplished since I did the following:
- Learned to use the heat press
- Learned settings for my Pazzles on cutting various HTV
- Learned settings for my Pazzles for Sticky Flock
- Learned how to "inset" specialty HTV
- Learned how figure out circle sizes for rhinestones
- Learned how to apply rhinestones
- Made a chit load of t-shirts!
This weekend won't be filled with crafting and learning but we will be sporting our t-shirts at the first home game!