So my goal was to make 18 cards in one day. Maybe if I had set the goal earlier in the day instead of at 2pm I might have made more progress. Maybe if I didn't spend so much time going through my paper trying to find "just the right" sheet I would have gotten further. Maybe if....well it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I didn't finish.
HOWEVER....I am quite proud of getting as far as I did. I printed off my images for the cards and used Design Studio to plan out my designs. Next I had to pick the papers *okie can take forever picking paper* for the cards. I did pretty good for the first two, but that third one seemed to take forever! I think I changed the paper like 4 times!
Hopefully I will be able to get them finished up this afternoon and will be posting them over the next few days.