Here are the instructions for the Tri-Shutter card PS. I used Plantin Schoolbook for the cut file and also the Expressions. Since the card calls for a 5.5 x 12 inch piece of card stock for the base the paper doesn't cut all the way to the end, but it is easily clipped as seen in Step 2. I also added extra tabs for multiple or single card cuts. The mats are all labeled *okie hopes she did....she thinks she did*.
1. This is what you end up with once you cut your base. As you can see even the cut lines are there. Not sure if youc an see the score lines in the small picture but if you click the picture and make it bigger you will see that the score lines are there for you.
2. You will need to clip the ends of the card stock since the E only cuts 11.5 inches. But that is no big deal about getting it straight since it is just a small snip that you will have to do.
3. Once you cut your pattern paper this is components of the card you will have. I see now that I missed getting the middle rectangle in the picture, but it is in the cut file. The tabs are all labeled and there is PP1 and PP2 for patterned paper 1 and patterned paper 2.
4. Next you will want to score your card and then fold according to the picture. I know it might be hard to tell in the picture where to fold but you will be able to tell more once you have it in front of you.
5. And here you see how the papers are placed. I inked my edges and added brads before I placed the paper down permanently.
And this is my end product!! I added flowers, inked the edges, stamped flourishes, Stickled the flourishes and I had to hand write the sentiment since I didn't have the sayings I wanted and I was too lazy to do it with the printer. I did use the Stamp Up Tag punches and Keytag punch and I used EK Success oval punches.
I hope you guys enjoy the cut file!!
******Baby Bug Users*****
The file for the baby bug can be found ---> HERE!