I am so diggin the Home Decor cart!! It is just fabulous! I made this BUTTERFLY EXPLORE card tonight using Home Decor and Plantin Schoolbook. I did use the E for the cuts.
I have been wanting to cut this butterfly ever since I first saw it months ago on the HD cart. The only thing I don't like is that the only solid is the shadow. I made a middle layer by welding some circles and ovals in spots that I wanted another color to show through. All the mats are labeled for easy identification. I did weld a flourish from HD to the shadow of the butterfly, just because I thought it would look nice *and okie is totally addicted to flourishes*.
Here is the info....
* Card base - Stampin Up Chocloate chip
* Printed papers - Basic Grey Eva Collection
* Green butterfly shadow - Prism cardstock
* Butterfly - Bazzill Bling
* Kaiser pearls on the butterfly
* Glitter pen on the flourish
* Stickles on the word explore
* Cat eye Chestnut Roan chalk ink on edges
* Cuttlebug Script folder on the large mat
Here you can see where I used mounting foam on the butterfly for dimesional effect. I love dimensional effect *okie wonders if that is the proper use of words and then decides she doesn't really care she will use them anyway*. The little butterfly is the Martha Stewart punch *okie is quite impressed that an ex-con can make such neat punches and wonders if Martha learned that skill while in prison*.
Well hope ya'll like the card and can use the cut file!! And if you don't.........just lie to me and say ya do! HA HA HA HA HA