Sooo....ya'll know I am into reorganizing stamps right now. I had 2 sets of Martha Stewart Halloween stamps that Softbrn had sent me and thought I would unmount those. I wanted them with my Studio G halloween stamps, staying with the themes ya know and thought of what I could do. I had several packages of the page dividers. They are a sturdy plastic and thought they might work.
This one should be fairly easy to find the components since I got mine at Wal-Mart HA HA HA.
I did heat them in the microwave to loosen them up from the blocks and then pried the fronts off. I used my ATG gun to put the names of the stamps and then the images on the front and then put the stamps on the back. I didn't need any extra material on the back of the stamps as the sticky was enough to keep them on the sheet and I did try them on a block and they worked fine. I think if I used them a lot then I would need some extra sticky stuff around.