This is the sketch I posted for the challenge on the Cricut messageboard tonight.
This one went together really fast after I found the pictures I wanted to use. I didn't use any Cricut for this *okie thinks about checking herself for a fever*. I have some K & Company paper packs that come with all kinds of nice punchouts and thought I should use them since I have them. I think it turned out nice even without cricut cuts.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is a punch out from a K & Company paper pack.
- Pattern paper from the same paper pack
- Flowers are Primas and a few others. I used different shapes of bling for flower centers.
- Journaling and stitching is with Signo UM-153 white pen
- Ribbon is Grosgrain
- Inking is done with Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk ink, chestnut roan