Posting it tonight to give everyone ample time!! Here is the sketch for the challenge. I have been checking out some two page LO's for challenges as I have had requests for those. I will see if I can find a good 2 pager for the challenge this weekend! Okay folks grab your paper, pictures, tapes, glues, glitters, brads, ribbons, cutters, tweezers....heck even the kitchen sink if it will help.....AND GET TO SCRAPPIN!
Here is my LO for the challenge. I chose pictures from Halloween this year. I also turned the sketch so my pictures matched the measurements better.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title, word and cutouts are black velvet stickers. I don't know who makes them as my former LSS owner gave them to me.
- Picture mats are cut with the Cricut Stamped cartridge
- Pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket...from their Halloween line this year I believe
- Brads are from Wal-Mart in their office deparment, I embossed them...see the picture below for close up.
- Journaling is with a white Uniball Signo pen
- Inking is with Tom Holtz walnut distressed ink
- Flowers are Petaloo's
- double sided adhesive foam to pop the pictures
- ribbon is Stampin Up more mustard
Here is the close up of the brad. The embossing powder was a very small vial I got at the stamp garage sale this fall and it looked purple but when heated it had some white in it. I think it looks pretty cool! To emboss brads just heat your brad in front of your heat gun and dip it your embossing powder. Simple as that!