I posted the challenge a little early, and I got it done already!!
Here is the sketch for the challenge. I added the size of the photos because I thought it might make it easier, at least for me *okie is all about easy*
Here is my version of the layout.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is All Mixed UP
- Dogs are Paper Pups
- Black stickles for the dogs eyes
- Patterned paper is something I got at a LSS sometime ago.
- Plain paper Prism
- Brads are some that were RAK'd to me when I got Lucy
- Eyelets are quicklets from Eyelet Outlet
- Journaling is MS word generated
- Inking is with Tom Holtz walnut distressed ink
- double sided adhesive foam to pop the circle embellies and picture in the middle
Here is a close up of the brads and one of the puppies. I took the prongs off the big brads and then mounted them on the circles. The circles are made with the 3/4" and 1" EKSuccess punches.