I made a pork chop casserole and it was really good!! I did tweak the recipe a bit because it sounded a little bland, but putting my instructions in this recipe
Here is the recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high-heat. Place the pork chops in the oil, and sear.
- After pork chops are done place sliced onion in skillet and brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup and the milk. Arrange the potatoes in a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle the Creole Seasoning on top of the potatoes, then place browned onions on top of potatoes. Place the browned chops over the potatoes and onions, then pour the soup mixture over all.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Top with the cheese, and bake for 30 more minutes.