Okay this will be the last one for a few days, gotta give folks time to get the challenges done. The sketch was from pagemaps once again.
I really like the page maps since I am scrap challenged. I remember when I first started scrapping I thought pictures had to be lined up straight. Of course I laugh at some of the first LO's I ever did. I can honestly say my ability has evolved.
Here is my LO for this sketch. You can click the picture if you want to see more detail. That is a baby squirrel in the pictures. My daughter found him and he was sick. He didn't make it, even after a trip to the vet.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title is Cuttin Up
- Squirrel is Animal Kingdom
- Patterned paper is Imaginisce Loves Me collection, Weak in the Knees double sided, one side is the stripes and flower is the other
- Plain paper is Bazzill
- Stampin Up marker for hand doodling swirl and dots on the title letters
- Flowers are Prima's
- Brads are Spare parts
- Wire for flower stems are from a telephone line
- Border Punch is a Martha Stewart
- Tim Holz Walnut ink for the edges of the mats and photos
A lot of the photos I have from years ago have been over exposed. My daughter would accidentally open the camera. I was able to scan the original and adjust the pictures so they weren't red, while they aren't the best I was at least able to scrap this page that brings me memories of how compassionate my daughter can be.