Since people seemed to enjoy the first challenge I posted another one today. The sketch is from pagemaps again *okie just loves page maps!*. I liked the spacing of this sketch but it seems I didn't have as much space when I did mine. Partly because I choose to use Storybook for the title and was afraid to try and cut it small to fit in the space.
Overall I am pleased with the LO. Although in the picture it is hard to read the title. It says Shiane and Grandma.
LAYOUT INFO -
- Title and journal box is with Storybook
- Paper is all Basic Grey Eva collection. The top ban is Versailles, the middle is Noble and the base is Rouge,
- I used Versailles to mat the pictures and Noble to mat the journal box
- Journal box is Vellum, not sure what color, but a shade of green
- Black Zig Pen for hand doodling on the journal box
- Flowers are Prima's
- Large Brad is a K & Company Pearl brad
- Kaiser pearls for the small flower centers
- Ribbon is velvet ribbon
- Black cat eye ink for the edges of the mats and photos
You can click on the picture if you want to see more details.
I am liking these challenges since it is making me get some LO's done!!