I have had questions on how to do the word cirles in Microsoft word so I thought I would post CIRCLE TEXT ART EXAMPLES that you can download and edit to your desire. DCDOLL showed me how to do the circle text at first, at least I think it was her.
Anyway there are three examples on this file, as show in the picture. Once you have one done that you like you can copy and paste it so you can print more than one.
I just used Arial for the font so it would open easy since it is a standard MS word font. You can adjust the font style, size and color to your liking. It might take some time playing with it to see what you want to use but at least you can always save the files for later use.
There are other shapes to use but for now I just thought I would do the circle examples.
I think these are great to use with circle punches. I just love circle sentiments!!
I was asked how to change the color of the text and thought I would post the contents of the email I send the lady that inquired. These should help if you are wanting to play around and not sure how.
To edit the color of the words
1. click on the circle text, a box that says WORD ART will pop up
2. click on the paint bucket and another box will pop up
3. If you want the words to be all one color then look at the LINE options and choose your color in there
4. if you want an outline color then click on the FILL color and choose your color. This will leave the outline to be a different color.
You can also do textures or patterns, all those options are in with the color editing box.
To edit font -
1. double click on the text box and a box will pop up.
2. edit your words there
3. Choose the font while the box is up and then click okay.
To resize - drag a corner of the box out or in to the size you are wanting. Just watch your ruler and you can see the size. I usually print out one to make sure it is the size I am wanting and then go back and edit if I need to.......and I need to a lot some days! HA HA HA
To change shape of text -
1. bring up the WORD ART tool bar
2. Click on the ABC button, it is next to the PAINT BUCKET button
3. Find the shape you want and click ok
I am not always the best in writing instructions but hope these help!